Zig Ziglar: 36 Quotes For Business Owners
Zig Ziglar died on 28th November aged 86. As well as being a US Navy veteran in the Second World War, Ziglar was the top sales person in several companies before branching out on his own as a motivational speaker and best selling author in the areas of sales and personal development – with over 30 books published.
Zig Ziglar gained world wide success with millions following his advice for success. Here are my favorite quotes for Business Owners:
Here are 36 Zig Ziglar quotes to inspire any business owner regardless of the stage of their business:
- If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
- Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale.
- I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
- Every choice you make has an end result.
- There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- Money won’t make you happy… but everybody wants to find out for themselves.
- If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.
- People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great
- Make today worth remembering.
- If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
- Failure is an event not a person
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.
Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there
- It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.
- Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
- Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free-but it can’t go anywhere.
- Money is not everything but it ranks right up there with oxygen
- Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- You can feed your ego or you can feed your family. You can’t feed them both.
- You don’t drown by falling in water; you only drown if you stay there.
- People do not wander around and then find themselves at the top of Mount Everest.
- Success is not a destination, it’s a journey .
- Obviously, there is little you can learn from doing nothing.
- Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.
This I do know beyond any reasonable doubt. Regardless of what you are doing, if you pump long enough, hard enough and enthusiastically enough, sooner or later the effort will bring forth the reward.
Inspired? Lets work together to grow your business. To find out more click here!