From Mighty Tomato Plants Do Little Tomatoes Grow
Yesterday, within seconds of Tweeting :
Most stressful day of my life. Baby boy – Sam. 9.95lbs born 4.51pm.
I was inundated by congratulations messages from my followers and friends. Thank you for all your good wishes and congratulatory messages. The most commonly asked question – “do you have a pic”. Well, here he is!
Having gone to hospital at 1.30am, it was a long day and at least he came out safe and sound without too much damage to mum. Needless to say the whole family are delighted, if not a little tired.
Three reasons for this post:
1. Obviously i’m immensely proud being a new dad.
2. Extending out to the loyal community on this site and connecting and responding to requests, plus sharing a bit of personal stuff
3. Update you on our Blogging calendar
Although we have a number of posts scheduled over the coming weeks/months, we’re going to be looking at reducing the frequency of content at least temporarily. Over the next few weeks we may not be as posting as regularly as we have, but we hope to get back to speed in the next few weeks:
In the meantime, you might want to catch up the following popular serial posts featured on The Big Red Tomato Company.
1. Wednesday Wisdom – weekly round up of articles attracting our attention from around the blogosphere
2. How to write an ebook – er.. a series of posts one er. how write an eBook
3. March is money week – a whole month of articles dedicated on making the most of your hard earned money.